Jul 9, 2015

Red, White & Blue Read-a-Thon!

 
The Red, White & Blue Read-a-Thon hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun, Michelle @ Because Reading & Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh My! as part of the COYER Scavanger Hunt, though anyone can join.
 
I'm participating in COYER, and even though I'm late with this post, I'm almost done with my 1st read-a-thon read, which also qualifies for the scavenger hunt :)
 
The goal of this read-a-thon is to read books with the words red, white or blue in the title or those colors on the covers. The read-a-thon is from July 4th to July 10th.
 
The read-a-thon post is HERE
 
 
My read-a-thon plans didn't go as I planned. I wanted to finish the book I started before the start of the read-a-thon, and I did, but it took longer, (because of lack of reading time, not the book itself), so I only started reading yesterday for the read-a-thon, and the book is really good, so I'll definitely finish it today, and I'm actually hoping to squeeze in another one, maybe even the sequel, because it fits the read-a-thon, too.
 
Anyway, the book I'm reading is As Red As Blood by Salla Simukka - the 1st book in the Snow White / Lumikki Andersson trilogy. And it can fit in quite a few of the Coyer Scavenger Hunt categories, so I'll have to decide about one when I'm done :)
 
I hope everyone is having fun with this read-a-thon!


Update & Wrap Up:


Ok, so, I only read one book:

   
...but at least it qualified both for the scavenger hunt & the read-a-thon. My mini review is here, full review to come soon here on my blog.
Celebrate The 4th of July with the Americans in the group by reading a book with red, white, or blue on the cover or the words red, white or blue in the title. Read-a-thon is from July 4th – 10th - See more at: http://www.becausereading.com/coyer-read-thon-sign-ups/red-white-blue-read-a-thon/#sthash.keRL8C5c.dpuf

0 comments:

Post a Comment