Jul 18, 2015

Beach Party Read-a-Thon!


The Beach Party Read-a-Thon is hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun, Michelle @ Because Reading & Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh My! as part of the COYER Scavanger Hunt, though anyone can join.
  
The goal of this read-a-thon is to read COYER books that take place on/near a beach or involve vacation. 

The read-a-thon is from today July 18th to Friday, July 24th.

For more detailed info about the read-a-thon & to join, visit the sign up post HERE


While browsing through my books, I actually found quite a few books that fit the read-a-thon, so I'll start with a couple of review books: 

 
If I only read these 2 books, I'll be happy, though I always hope for more. In the end, it all depends on my mood... I'll update this post with my progress.
  
 

Update #1:


I read both The Pirate Pig & Ever Near. Now I'm reading something else, something that I don't know if it qualifies for the read-a-thon, but after that I'm hoping to read Second Chance Summer, too. 

2 comments:

  1. The Pirate Pig looks really cute! I hope you have a fun time with the read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Whitney! And yes, The Pirate Pig is a cute read :)

      Delete