Jan 9, 2015

The Re-Read Challenge!


The Re-Read Challenge is a 2015 challenge hosted by Hannah @ So Obsessed With & Kelly @ Belle of the Literati.
 
The goal of this challenge is to re-read books! I love re-reading, and this year I've been planning to re-read even more than usually, so when I saw this challenge, I knew I had to join!
 
Some of the books I plan to re-read are: Harry Potter 1-7, the Eon/Eona duology, the Parasol Protectorate 2-5, The Night Circus, the Skinjacker trilogy, The Heir Chronicles 1-4, maybe even the Seven Realms series, probably the Lunar Chronicles 1-3 before I read the finale, and of course I'll re-read a few books by Neil Gaiman, too. I do that every year. And I'll probably re-read Ready Player One & I Am the Messenger, too. And yes, most will be fantasy, this year I've decided re-read my fav fantasy novels! But, there are a lot more I want to re-read, these are just at the top at the moment! So, wherever my mood takes me ;) Yes, I love to re-read!!!


So, my goal is to re-read at least 25 books!


For more details and to sign up, visit the posts HERE or HERE!


My Re-Read List:


1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling - read
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling - read
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling - read
4. Monster Hunters by Dean Lorey - read
5. Monster Madness by Dean Lorey - read
6. Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch - read
7. Alien Tango by Gini Koch - read
8. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling - read
?.The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - reading
?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment