Jan 9, 2015

2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge!

 
Bookish is hosting the 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge!
  
This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 - Dec 31, 2015. 


Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Short stories and novellas are OK, too! Only books released in 2013 and earlier! NO  2015 ARCs and 2015 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!
  
 There are 6 levels: 

1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - First Kiss
31-40 - Sweet Summer Fling
41-50Could this be love?
50+Married With Children
 


Like in 2014, I decided for the Sweet Summer Fling level a.k.a to read & review 31-40 books from my TBR pile, though this year, I'm hoping to read more. 

Every couple of months, there will be monthly read-a-longs, too, so I'm hoping to participate in some of those, too. It also depends on the books that will be chosen for the read-a-longs.
 
On Twitter, use #2015TBRPile.

 
For more detailed info about this challenge & to sign up, visit the post HERE.

 
As always, I'll just list the books as I read them.

   

My Reading List:

 
1. Messenger's Legacy by Peter V. Brett - my review
2. The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald - to review
3. Alien in the Family by Gini Koch - to review
4. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas - to review
5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment