Jan 9, 2015

2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge!


The 2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge was really successful for me, so I had to join again. I know it will be just as fun :)

The 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge is hosted by Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know & Holly @ Words Fueled by Love.

 

The goal of this challenge is to read & review last books in series.

 

This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 until December 31, 2015.

  

There will be 4 levels:

Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+

  

For more detailed info about this challenge & to sign up, visit the posts HERE or HERE.





This time, I decided for level 2 - to read & review 5-10 series finales. 

 

I'll just list them below as I read them.
   
 

My Reading List:

 
1. Rose and the Silver Ghost (Rose series) by Holly Webb - to review
2.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you are participating again Aleksandra! Good luck reaching your reading goals this year.

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete