Nov 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created & hosted @ The Broke and the Bookish. 
For more info about it, check out the post HERE.
     
 
Because this list is a month early, and I have no idea where I might be when it comes to my reading pile when winter starts, I decided for a mix of books I already own, but haven't gotten around to read yet, some eARCs of upcoming books I have, and some upcoming winter releases that I can't wait to get my hands on.


So, My Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR are:

 
  
 
 
 
 
What about you? 
   
Leave me your TTT links!

1 comment:

  1. OOOh nice! Reading When now and loving it!! And yay Vlad! Can't go wrong with him!! And Fairest! Eager for this one too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete