Oct 1, 2014

Holiday Bookish Bingo: Start + Wrap Up!

 
Once again, Great Imaginations is hosting 3 months long Bookish Bingo, but this time - it's the Holiday edition. I had lots of fun with the Summer edition, and I'm so excited about this one, the categories are amazing. I don't know if I'll manage to fill the board, but I'm looking forward to trying ;) 
 

For more info & to join, visit the post HERE!
  

The bingo categories & my progress:





  

My Reading List:


- Horror~~> Mary: The Summoning by Hillary Monahan - my review
- Mystery~~> Dark Paradise by Angie Sandro - goodreads
- Set on Halloween~~> The Last Temptation by Neil Gaiman... - my review
- Set in Autumn~~> Oh, Naughty Night! by Leslie Kelly - to review
- Black Cover~~> The Boy in the Cemetery by Sebastian Gregory - to review
- Romance~~> Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - to review
- Free~~> New Year's Resolution: Romance! anthology - to review
- Green Cover~~> Half-Off Ragnarok by Seanan McGuire - my review
- Set During Christmastime~~> Mr Miracle by Debbie Macomber - my review
- Creature on Cover~~> A Christmas Horror Story by Sebastian Gregory - to review
- Fall or Winter Release~~> The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter - my review
- Historical~~> The Earl's Defiant Wallflower by Erica Ridley - my review
- Reread~~> The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman - goodreads
- Steampunk~~> Soulless by Gail Carriger

I absolutely, totally failed this time! Even though I read 14 books, I didn't get a bingo. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment