Jul 2, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday #154: Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
     
 

Isla and the Happily Ever After
 (Anna, Lola, Isla, #3)
by
Stephanie Perkins

Publication date:
August 14th, 2014


From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.
 

  
 
The waiting for Isla & the Happily Ever After has been long, but I didn't mind, because I know it will be worth it. I'm really happy the waiting is almost over (and that Stephanie Perkins is writing again, I'm so excited about her other upcoming books), and I'm really excited about reading this book, especially after reading the sneak peek a.k.a the beginning of the book, which was adorable! Can't wait!
 
 
What are you waiting for this week?
  
Leave me your WoW links!

15 comments:

  1. Awesome pick! It feels like I've been waiting forever for Isla, but I'm positive it'll been worth the wait. :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, and I totally agree ^_^

      Thanks for stopping by, Petra!

      Delete
  2. Seeing lots of this one! Hope you love it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this book NOW! I am so excited for this one it's kind of ridiculous. :)
    Thanks for sharing this one with others - I've seen it around quite a bit this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too (and everyone else) ^_^

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Stephanie Perkins is wonderful and I am looking forward to reading this one too.
    What I'm waiting and wishing for...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree!

      Thanks for stopping by, Stephanie!

      Delete
  5. I cannot believe we'll finally read this one. After waiting for so long. Gosh it's hard to believe. I hope it will be amazing. Great pick, Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, too. And after reading the beginning, I'm pretty sure it will be :)

      Delete
  6. Great pick! I loved Anna and the French Kiss though i have yet to read Lola and the Boy Next Door. Hopefully I'll read it before this one comes out!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy it! I adored Cricket!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. Nice pick! I was at ALA 2014, and everyone there was super excited for this book, but they didn't even have ARCs of it, just the cover (so sad!)

    Kat @ Books Are Bread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had fun :)

      And the author said there won't be a lot of ARCs for it, so that was probably the reason why there weren't any on ALA, and actually, I think that's better. After a few years waiting, what's a few more months ;) But, at least there's a sneak peek available, which made me super excited about it, so adorable :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. If you enjoy fun contemporary romances set in Europe - then yes! Anna & the French Kiss is set in France, and it's the better one from the two books released so far, so try it. It's cute series, and the guys are quite swoon-worthy (and I rarely swoon). I hope you'll try & enjoy them. I'm hoping this one will be the best one yet ^_^

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete