Jan 12, 2014

A lot like an update...

 
Ok, so, if you're a regular visitor on my blog, you probably have noticed that I'm not really doing well when it comes to my blog. I mean, almost half of January passed, and I still haven't posted at all...
 
I'm ok, and everything is well, but with all the holidays (even though they're over) & other stuff, I guess I'm taking an unplanned break, not only from my blogging, but from the blogosphere overall. So, an apology to all of my fav bloggers for not stopping by & commenting (though I do check out & read posts in my email now & then), as well as those that stop by often.
 
I'm still reading (it's not a reading slump), I actually read a couple of review books that I'm hoping to review soon, and reading a few others, but I guess it's a blogging slump. I've been struggling with this for months now, but now it's definitely worse. 
 
Hopefully, it will change soon, I mean, I can be back as much as tomorrow (though I don't think so), and as I said there are a few reviews & posts I'm hoping to write soon, but I'm taking a break from almost everything, except reading & read-alongs. I mean, I've even gave up on read-at-thons a month or two ago, and for now I'll skip participating in memes, too (unless I sit down one day, and write & schedule some WoWs). 
 
I also decided to limit my participation in reading challenges, so I've signed up for only 3 challenges, although I'm planning to join one more, though it's similar to one of the 3 I've already signed up for, except this one is only 5 months long, and I had such a blast with it in 2013, that I had decided that if Rachel decided to host it again, I'll definitely participate. And I'm rambling now, so I'll stop.
 
That's all for now. Hopefully, this will be over soon, and I'll get back that thing that kept me going, because I don't want to give up on sharing my love of books...
 

6 comments:

  1. I hope your break gives you everything you need! Enjoy your time off and hopefully we'll see you around soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break. Blogging can get a bit overwhelming at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to that...I have been blogging since 2007 and there were months that blogging has become a seasonal thing. The only blog I have not really stopped posting with was my book blog. I do hope you'll get back from the stump. But it is totally understandable to take a break. We all need some stress free moments and you have met yours...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope so, too :) I decided to stop complaining, and just make myself do it, and probably writing this post helped ;)

      I'm starting slowly, by scheduling some posts for the following weeks, and I'll just go from there, and hopefully, it will pass soon.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete