Jul 3, 2013

Summer Lovin’ Readathon: Mini Challenge: Page 99 Test!


The Cover Re-Do Challenge is hosted by Reviewing Wonderland.

You can check out this challenge HERE!

For this challenge, we should pick a book we have not yet read, turn to page 99 and read that page. Then give a synopsis of that page and say if, based only on that page, would you want to read this book?
 
This sounded like fun challenge, so of course I decided to participate :)
 
I chose the book The Tiger's Wife by .
 
 
On page 99, the main character Natalia is arguing with a man about medications, while he is digging & looking for something in the ground. Another man that had also been digging close by found something sharp & yellow, with finger length - a bone. Then, the 1st man passes along the bone to Natalia & asks her "What does she think?".
 
So, yeah, I'm definitely intrigued by what I read on this page & I'll try to finally try this book soon.
 

1 comment:

  1. The title AND your synopsis intrigue me for The Tiger's Wife! Hope you do get around to reading it soon. :D

    ReplyDelete