Apr 19, 2013

Random Read-a-Thon: Start + Wrap Up!


The Random Read-a-Thon is hosted by April & Pabkins @ My Shelf Confessions!

This is a 3-day No Rules, Just Reading mini read-a-thon!

Al always, on Twitter we'll use #WWReadathon, and the Twitter Party will be on Saturday 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm EST.

To join this read-a-thon, visit the sign up post HERE!

What I'll be reading for this read-a-thon?


For this week I've been planning on finishing up some of my 5 previously started books, so that's what I'll do for the read-a-thon. I'll just update this post with my progress. 

My first read is:


I have only 100 pages to go, so I'll finish it soon.


Wrap Up:


Ok, so I was a total failure this read-a-thon. I knew I probably won't read a lot this weekend, but I read even less then I was hoping for. I only finished Winterblaze by Kristen Callihan, and I read a few chapters from Moonset by Scott Tracey on Saturday, and I absolutely didn't read anything on Sunday! Also I didn't make to the Twitter Party :( Hopefully I'll do better next time. 

1 comment: