Mar 3, 2013

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge March 2013!


Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge March 2013 is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!

The goal is to read & review books from our own TBR piles in March.

For more detailed info & to sign up, visit the post HERE!

On Twitter we'll use #TakeControl.

I'm also planning to participate in the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Read-a-Thon.


Sign up for the read-a-thon HERE.

My goal is to read 10 books, I'll just list them below as I read them. I've been planning this month to finally finish some series, so I think I can manage this ;)
 
Reviews should be linked up HERE.

My Reading List:


1. Black Heart (Curse Workers #3) by Holly Black - read, to review
2. Hidden (Firelight #3) by Sophie Jordan - read, to review
3. Timeless (Parasol Protectorate #5) by Gail Carriger - next TBR
4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment