Oct 23, 2012

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon: Wrap Up Post!


The Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon was hosted by Debz @ Debz Bookshelf.
 
Although I started reading a day late, I still managed to read 5 fairy tale retellings.
 
I read the following books:
 
 
Is it possible to choose a most fav read? No, because I loved all of these, and I highly recommend them all!
 
I also participated in 4 of the mini challenges.
 
And I also decided to read some of the original fairy tales that I encountered, and I did, so it was great to remind myself of them, it's been so long :) I read at least 20 of them, from which only a few I've never even heard about, the rest were re-reads, and yeah, they were all at least mentioned or part of the retellings I read :)
 
So, that's about it!
 
One big THANK YOU to Debz for hosting this read-a-thon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU for participating in the read-a-thon! I hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete