Sep 21, 2012

Review Copy Wipeout: Sign Up!


Review Copy Wipeout is a three-month event hosted by Kristen & Kate @ The Book Monsters!


The goal of this event is to read as many of our remaining 2012 review pile as we can.

It starts on October 1st & ends on December 31st, 2012.

Any book that we have received for review in 2012 counts towards the challenge, regardless if the book is physical or ebook, and all genres and lengths are welcome!

To sign up for the Review Copy Wipeout, visit the sign up post HERE!


Sign ups close on October 15th.

Of course I have some galleys I plan to go through in this period, and a few review books, so this is a perfect event for me to keep me going. :D

One big THANKS to Kristen & Kate for creating & hosting this event!


 My Reading List:

1. Scarlett Dedd by Cathy Brett - to review
2. Courtney Crumrin Volume 2: The Coven of Mystics by Ted Naifeh - to review
3. The Ice Princess by Elizabeth Hoyt - to review
4. The Restorer by Amanda Stevens - my review 
5. The Prophet by Amanda Stevens - my review 
6.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment