Aug 22, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #86: Inbetween & Don't Turn Around!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


 
 
Inbetween
(Kissed by Death #1) 
by
Eloisa James

Publication date:
August 28th, 2012
 
 
Since the car crash that took her father’s life three years ago, Emma’s life has been a freaky — and unending — lesson in caution. Surviving “accidents” has taken priority over being a normal seventeen-year-old, so Emma spends her days taking pictures of life instead of living it. Falling in love with a boy was never part of the plan. Falling for a reaper who makes her chest ache and her head spin? Not an option.

It’s not easy being dead, especially for a reaper in love with a girl fate has put on his list not once, but twice. Finn’s fellow reapers give him hell about spending time with Emma, but Finn couldn’t let her die before, and he’s not about to let her die now. He will protect the girl he loves from the evil he accidentally unleashed, even if it means sacrificing the only thing he has left…his soul.



 
Don't Turn Around
(PERSEFoNe, #1)  
by
Michelle Gagnon

Publication date:
August 28th, 2012
 
 
Sixteen-year-old Noa has been a victim of the system ever since her parents died. Now living off the grid and trusting no one, she uses her computer-hacking skills to stay safely anonymous and alone. But when she wakes up on a table in an empty warehouse with an IV in her arm and no memory of how she got there, Noa starts to wish she had someone on her side.

Enter Peter Gregory. A rich kid and the leader of a hacker alliance, Peter needs people with Noa’s talents on his team. Especially after a shady corporation threatens his life. But what Noa and Peter don’t realize is that Noa holds the key to a terrible secret, and there are those who’d stop at nothing to silence her for good.

Filled with action, suspense, and romance, this first book in a new trilogy offers readers nonstop thrills.

11 comments:

  1. Inbetween is my WOW this week as well!! :) *high five* :)

    I've heard of Don't Turn Around and it really sounds interesting! :)

    Great picks!

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't Turn Around sounds exciting! And I just read Inbetween. My review goes up in just a little bit!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't Turn Around sounds epic! Computer hackers! Spunds exciting and tense. I can't wait to read Inbetween, I have it on my kindle and it's like next up :)

    Here's what i'm waiting on

    and check out my awesome YA giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want Don't Turn Around.. InBetween in supposed to be really good too.. Great picks.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3369

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't Turn Around sounds fantastic, and I'm really looking forward to reading Inbetween!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently got a copy of Don't Turn Around and I'm looking forward to reading it! Everyone seems to really enjoy it :) Great picks this week!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read Inbetween and I like it! and I've never heard of Don't Turn Around before but it sounds interesting.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been waiting for Inbetween for ages! I'm soooo glad we don't have to wait much longer! :D
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm really excited for don't turn around. it sounds like a non-stop action kind of read.

    My WoW

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really looking forward to reading Inbetween. Don't Turn Around also sounds amazing so I would love to read it too. Great picks. I hope you enjoy them when you get a chance to read them.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't turn around sounds so scary ^^

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-20-fairest-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete