Aug 13, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon: Wrap-Up Post!

Read-a-thon Signups
 
The Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon was hosted by Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal & Jude @ In Between.


For this read-a-thon, I finished 3 previously started novels & I read 4 more novels.

Since I started reading for the read-a-thon according to PST zone, but I'm in a different time zone, I actually finished my last book just in time before the end of the read-a-thon at 9 am this morning :)

Here's what I read for the read-a-thon (in the order I read/finished them):


 If I have to choose, the best read for this read-a-thon was definitely The Pearl Wars, with At Last & Ascend on 2nd & 3rd place. I also really enjoyed A Discovery of Witches & Forever and a Day.

I also participated in a few mini challenges.

One big THANK YOU to Jennifer & Jude for hosting this read-a-thon, and thanks to everyone that hosted a mini challenge, they were all fun :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats on the wrap-up! Still have to read a book by Amanda Hockings myself >_< These look like a great bunch to have read! Hope you had a good Read-a-Thon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I loved Ascend! A Discovery of Witches & The PEARL Wars sound interesting. Forever and a Day sounds really cute too!
    Thanks so much for participating!
    My Wrap-Up Photo Album

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did really good! Impressed. =O) Are you not doing Bout of Books this week? I thought for sure you would be. Or are your read-a-thon-ed out? LOL! There sure have been a lot of them in the past month or so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and yeah, I'm not doing Bout of Books. I wasn't even planning to, I even thought about not doing this one, but I already planned to participate, and I was reading anyway, so I participated ;) but I won't be reading these couple of weeks, I'll be too busy, so no read-a-thons for me, and I guess I am kinda read-a-thon-ed out, now that you mentioned it :) I might join one in September perhaps ;)

      Delete