Aug 23, 2012

Sit Down & Write-a-Thon: Starting Line!




The Sit Down and Write-a-Thon is hosted by Michelle @ The Story Inside Me

This event is for catching up on our reviews we're behind on or on our writing (if you're an author) as much as we can.


For more info & to join, visit the post HERE

I'm a little late, but only because I was too busy and I didn't know if I can do some reviewing, but I'm so behind on my reviews, so hopefully I'll catch up with some now - instead reading in my free time, I'll review books as mush as I can. I'm hoping to write at least 10 reviews (of course probably around half will be scheduled for later, not published right away), I'll just list them below as I review them, with links to the reviews or date when they'll be scheduled to be published.

My Reviews List:


  1. The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle - my review
  2. The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafón - my review
  3. When Lightning Strikes by Brenda Novak - review scheduled for August 26th
  4. At Last by Jill Shalvis - my review
  5. Ember by Kristen Callihan - my review
  6. Firelight by Kristen Callihan - my review
  7. Moonglow by Kristen Callihan - review scheduled for August 26th
  8. Alif the Unseen by G. Willow Wislon - review scheduled for August 26th
  9. Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick - review scheduled for August 27th
10. Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis - review scheduled for August 29th
11. Forever and a Day by Jill Shalvis - review scheduled for August 28th
12.   

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Glad you're joining me this week. Too bad I have been basically MIA. Of course, just like with the read-a-thon in July, my work decided to dump a bunch of crap on me this week. Hoping the weekend will be redeeming. Looks like you have done great so far. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's too bad, Michelle :( I hope it will get better & you can do more writing/reviewing done through the weekend...

      Delete