Aug 1, 2012

Netgalley Knockout Kickoff Post!


Netgalley Knockout is a month-long event hosted by Christen a.k.a Goldilox @ Goldilox and the Three Were

Do you have lots of egalleys waiting for you to read them? Then this is the perfect event for you :)

For more info & to sign up, visit this post HERE!

I have a lot, so I won't read all of these now, I actually have a lot more waiting to be read, but these are some of my possible next reads:







I'll just list them as I read them below.

Update: Christen decided to extend this event until October 15th, and of course I'm in! I've also updated my list above of possible reads :)

My Reading List:

1. Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown - my review
2. At Last by Jill Shalvis - my review
3. Forever and a Day by Jill Shalvis - my review
4. Moonglow by Kristen Callihan - my review
5. When Lightning Strikes by Brenda Novak - my review
6. Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis - my review 
7. Alif the Unseen by G. Willow Wilson - my review
8. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman - read, to review
9. Within Reach by Sarah Mayberry - read, to review
10. What Happens At Christmas by Victoria Alexander - read, to review   

1 comment:

  1. You have some great titles in there! Can't wait to read the reviews to come!

    ReplyDelete