Aug 27, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #87

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 

What did I read last week?


I finished 3 previously started novels: Erica Spindler's Last Known Victim, Arthur Conan Doyle's The Hound of the Baskervilles (my review) & G. Willow Wilson's Alif the Unseen (my review).



 I also read 2 more novels (both of which I loved so much, I read in a day each): The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafón (my review) & Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick (my review).



What I'll be reading this week?


I have quite the number of books I should finish, but one I know I'll continue reading is Brandon Mull's A World Without Heroes - this is actually a re-read for me, and I finally picked it up, and once again I'm loving it :) 
Some of the other books I'll probably continue reading this week are Rachel Hartman's Seraphina, Katie McGarry's Pushing the Limits & Victoria Dahl's Close Enough to Touch, although there's always a good possibility I'll read something else ;)



So, what are you reading this week? Leave me your links!

8 comments:

  1. Some great covers here! Thank you for sharing.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?!I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover for Last Known Victim - so creepy. Hope you enjoy all your reads this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I bought it because of the creepy cover :) It wasn't creepy, but it was a good thriller, so I'm planning to get more books from the author :)

      Delete
  3. Pushing the Limits looks good to me! I'm adding that on my to-read list now.. :)

    Ohh...Jenkies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to put Alif the Unseen on my tbr pile, it's been on my radar for a while now.

    Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you should, it was so good :)
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete