Jul 16, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #84

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 

What I've been reading last week?

 

So, last week I read two graphic novels: Courtney Crumrin Volume 1: The Night Things & Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life. I also read Of Poseidon by Anna Banks & its prequel Legacy Lost, and I re-read Seven Days for an Eternity by Marc Levy (my review) & I read Susane Colasanti's Keep Holding On (my review).  


What I'll be reading this week?

 
No idea. I have some previously started books that I should finish & some books waiting for me on my shelf, and once again it's time for a read-a-thon, so I'll just read whatever I'm in a mood for. 

13 comments:

  1. Poseidon ;__; -teary eyes- Oh, how much Id love to read you~ I love your variety in books!! <3 These all looked like fun reads! Hope you enjoyed them ^_^

    Unfortunately, Vivi's been in a reading-rust. I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to read ANYTHING after finishing Clockwork Prince O_O It's like I need to digest it fully before moving on to another book or something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I liked Courtney Crumrin & I loved the rest, so a great reading week for me. And I have to have a variety, because I'm really moody reader ;)

      I hate reading slumps. I haven't read Clockwork Prince, but yeah, sometimes I need a break after a book to process it :) so been there, done that ;)

      Maybe you can try re-reading a favourite, sometimes that helps. So, I hope you'll get over it soon!!!

      Delete
  2. Of Poseidon looks quite good to me! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was :) And thanks, have a great week, too!

      Delete
  3. Oh, Courtney Crumrin! It's my favorite graphic novel series from my favorite artist. It's rare to find people who have read it. Uncle Aloysius is one of my favorite warlocks, ever.

    What did you think about it? The first book isn't perhaps the best of them, the other ones have one full storyline instead of short stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it, and I'm glad you told me the rest have one storyline, that will be much better, so I'll have to check them out, too :)

      Delete
    2. I hope you'll like them, too.

      Legacy Lost has such a cool cover, by the way, I love illustrated covers.

      Delete
  4. Love the cover for Poseidon. Looks like last week was pretty awesome in reading, and hope you have another great one this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ran and put Scott Pilgrim on my to buy list for the library :) Looks like something the teens would love!

    Happy reading :)
    The Brunette Librarian Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo! Of Poseidon looks incredible! Will be stalking that review momentarily. :)

    Here's what I'm reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh...I want to read Of Poseidon...Nice collection of books you have!

    New follower btw

    BookJunkieMom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete