May 14, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #79

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!


Wow, I haven't participated in this meme for quite a while...
 

What I've been reading last week?



I finished Singing the Dogstar Blues - really fun YA sci-fi book, I read Under the Boss's Mistletoe, We'll Always Have Paris, Just One Kiss & Ain't Misbehaving - yeah, I've been on a contemporary romance roll ;) and they were all quite good, and I finished My Soul to Steal, which was also good.


What I'll be reading this week?



I'm still reading Karen Rose's You Belong to Me, so I'll probably finish it this week, around 140 pages more to go & I'm planning to read If I Die by Rachel Vincent, I'll probably start it tomorrow, 'cause I can't wait for it!
EDIT: The postman just brought me The Impossible Cube by Steven Harper, yay, so I know I'll start it right away, 'cause I've been waiting for it :)


3 comments:

  1. You had a wonderful reading week and look like more good ones coming up! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all new-to-be books...I'll have to look into them!

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!! You had a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete