Apr 22, 2012

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Wrap Up!



One more read-a-thon is over :) This time I read one novel: Summer Days by Susan Mallery, a novella that's part of the Soul Screamers series : Reaper by Rachel Vincent & I also read a third of Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch!
 
I read a total of 559 pages!
 

I also participated in a few challenges, and I had lots of fun :) and of course I will participate again next time. Now (after participating for the 5th time) I can say that this read-a-thon has actually become a tradition for me!

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this read-a-thon!!!

1 comment:

  1. You did great! I didn't, but I still had fun. Hope you did too. Now, are you ready for tomorrow? I can't wait for a week of getting my read on. I do so much better in the week long ones. =O)

    ReplyDelete