Feb 3, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon: Wintry Sentences Challenge!

 
As part of The Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon that's hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever & April @ My Shelf Confessions, - MelissaMelissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf is hosting the Wintry Sentences Challenge!
The challenge should be completed between 4 pm & 8 pm EST - for me that's between 10 pm & 2 am. Link to the challenge HERE!


The goal is to make a sentence using at least 3 of the titles of the 9 books below:





I actually managed to use all the titles & here's what I got:

"After the snow made everything outside sparkle, I went for a walk in the winter garden, hoping to feel the cold magic of the kissing snowflakes, but the snow had stopped falling & the frozen landscape with its silence and the black ice and frost on the trees all around me only made me shiver with fear from the winter's cold kiss."





3 comments:

  1. U have sum awesum titles picked out. I am dying to read After the SNow!
    I am noticing a winter theme to your books. Cool. Luv the title poem u picked out too.
    WW Read-a-Thon Books&Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I love how you worked all the titles in and still made it sound natural!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete