Feb 5, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon: Update #3!

   
The Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon is hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever & April @ My Shelf Confessions.

  Books read/finished since my last update: 1 - A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton

Books read/finished since the start of the read-a-thon: 
2 - Siren by Tricia Rayburn & A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
  
Books I'm currently reading: 
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
 

Number of pages read since my last update: 
207 (170 of A Witch in Winter & 37 of The Night Circus)

Total number of pages read from the start of the read-a-thon: 828
  
Challenges completed: 5

Ok, I decided to do one more update. There are less than 8 hours until the end of the read-a-thon, but because of the different time zones (here will end at 6 am, I probably won't be reading until then). I'll probably read a little more later & probably from The Night Circus. I'll do a wrap up post tomorrow. 
Happy reading, everyone!!!


2 comments: