Apr 9, 2011

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Hour 1: Introduction Meme


1)Where are you reading from today?
 - My home, actually in my bedroom.
 
2) Three random facts about me…
- I'm still (and have been for years) a little obsessed with the Harry Potter series ;)
- I'm Nescafe addict
- I hate books with whiny main characters
 
3) How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
 - 24 books
 
4) Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
 - Not really, but I hope to read at least 1000 pages
 
5) If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
 - It's my third time, but no advice, only to have fun!!! 

Link to the Hour 1 post HERE!

3 comments:

  1. I'm cheerleading the blogs I follow that are participating. Have fun today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes! I hope you get in some great reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Neil Gaiman!! :) Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete