Mar 21, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? #56

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!



 
What did I read last week?


I read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan & I loved it!

I also finished Wither by Lauren DeStefano & I enjoyed it a lot!






What I'm reading or I plan to read this week?


3 comments:

  1. Great books here! I hope you have a chance to visit me http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about Dash & Lily's Book of Dares. I may just have to add it to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh hope you love Red Glove as much as I did! =)

    ReplyDelete