Mar 21, 2011

#34 - "Fer-De-Lance" by Rex Stout


Title: Fer-de-Lance
Author: Rex Stout
Series: Nero Wolfe, Book 1


Summary:
As any herpetologist will tell you, the fer-de-lance is among the most dreaded snakes known to man. 
When someone makes a present of one to Nero Wolfe, Archie Goodwin knows he's getting dreadfully close to solving the devilishly clever murders of an immigrant and a college president. 
As for Wolfe, he's playing snake charmer in a case with more twists than an anaconda, whistling a seductive tune he hopes will catch a killer who's still got poison in his heart.

My rating: 4 of 5

My thoughts on the book:
This is the first Nero Wolfe book. Ever since I watched the tv series years ago, I've wanted to try the books, but I just kept postponing reading them, but now I finally did. I enjoyed a lot the book & I'll definitely continue reading the series. I recommend it!

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment