Feb 28, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? #53

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!


From the books I had started previously, I finished the following three books:

Beauty and the Bully by Andy Behrens (my review),  Fer-De-Lance by Rex Stout & Mysteries by Knut Hamsun!

I also read the following six books:

Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg (my review), Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner (my review), Odd Girl In by Jo Whittemore,
 
I Love Him to Pieces by Evonne Tsang (graphic novel), Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell & The Poison Eaters And Other Stories by Holly Black!
 
So, what I'll read this week?

 This week I'll continue reading & probably finish A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull, which so far I'm loving it & than I'll probably read Altar of Bones by Philip Carter, 'cause I have only a week to read the galley before it expires! I'll probably continue reading some of the other books I've already started!

 

3 comments:

  1. I have Ten Miles Past Normal but I haven't read it yet. Altar of Bones looks really good too. You read an amazing number of books last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a real Hamsun fan, but Mysteries isn't one of my favorites. Hope you enjoyed it. I prefer the more romantic books such as Benoni, Rosa, Pan, Victoria, where the main character is yearning for a forbidden love. All in 1880s style. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good collection of reads! I hope you enjoy your weekly reads....

    ReplyDelete