Feb 7, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? #51






It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
 
 
From the books I had started previously, I finished 4 books:


I liked Trickster's Girl & Embers and I loved Forsaken & Virals.
 

I also started & finished 4 more books:


and I loved all of these!

 
Best read of the week?
 
Silent Scream by Karen Rose
 
What I'll read this week?

No idea! I might return to some of the books I've already started or I might start something new!


9 comments:

  1. I really liked Demon Trapper's Daughter Virals, and Firelight. Cannot wait to read the sequels. I am also very interested in reading Cryer Cross. You had a great week. Hope this week is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Jeffries' books; I'll have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your books look so great! The header of Harry Potter distracted me - Oh I can not wait for that movie release! :D Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with any of these books - am going to have to look into them.

    I have so many books waiting to be read that sometimes picking the next book to read is hard!

    My It's Monday post can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to try the Reichs -- I've liked several of her books.

    Here's my Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many good things about Firelight. New follower, btw! I love that you have a Harry Potter countdown. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Firelight too! I am interested in Cryer's Cross and Virals, although I haven't read any of the Bones series. I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to read. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete