Feb 27, 2011

#27 - "All Over You" by Sarah Mayberry


Title: All Over You
Author: Sarah Mayberry
Series: Secret Lives of Daytime Divas, Book 2


Summary:
Millions of women drool over soap star Mac Harrison. And scriptwriter Grace Wellington is no different-the hottie headlines all her wildest fantasies. She keeps him firmly in his place there, however, because her days have no room for such ego-driven men.
But when she and Mac are thrown together on a project, fantasy becomes blissful reality! All of her secret, naughty desires come to life under his sizzling ministrations. This is one affair to remember-and to let go of when it's over.
Too bad Mac doesn't agree. He wants to move things from just sex to true commitment. Worse, he has all the right moves to convince her real life is much better...
 
My rating: 4.5 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
So, this one was a re-read for me & I still loved it as much as I did the first time I read it! I loved everything about it: the story, the characters, the chemistry, and was also so much fun! Another great book by Sarah Mayberry & I highly recommend it! 
 
Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment