Feb 27, 2011

#26 - "Take On Me" by Sarah Mayberry


Title: Take On Me
Author: Sarah Mayberry
Series: Secret Lives of Daytime Divas, Book 1


Summary:
On prom night, Dylan Anderson caused the biggest humiliation of Sadie Post's life. Getting over her crush on him took a while, but now she's grown up and moved on. Until Dylan moves in - to her workplace, that is. Suddenly it's high school revisited - complete with her lustful thoughts about him.
But she's his boss and finally has the upper hand - she won't let her sexy fantasies change that. Too bad the tension spiking between them is so high, it's inevitable they ALL OVER YOU hit the sheets - or the nearest desk. And once they do, Dylan is better than she'd ever imagined. She promised herself to leave him begging for more - but does she really want to?
 
My rating: 4.5 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
I loved this book! The story was good & I loved the characters & their chemistry & their story! It was lots of fun, with lots of funny moments & I loved the characters, especially after it's known what exactly happened in high school with them! I highly recommend this book!
 
Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment