Jan 3, 2011

Medical Mystery Madness 2011


The 2011 Medical Mystery Madness Challenge is hosted by twiga92 @ Journey to the End of the TBR Pile
The goal of this challenge is to read medical mysteries/suspense/thrillers - starting January 1 thru December 31, 2011.

There will be 2 levels this time.
Level 1 - "Dip your foot into medical thrillers" - read 4-6 medical mysteries/suspense/thrillers
Level 2 - "Old hat, I read this all the time" - read 8-10 medical mysteries/suspense/thrillers
You can make a list ahead of time of the books you plan to read or list the books as you go along. 
Books can be used for other challenges as well.

To sign up, go HERE

I'll go with the 1st level: "Dip your foot into medical thrillers".
I'll list the books as I read them!


My Book List:
  1.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment