Dec 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays #34

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


 
"From here, he could almost feel the girl's pain, the hole in her heart that had called to him that morning, drawing him like a light to her, of all the people in the scholl building. That hole was his way in, the chink in the wall that would eventually bring her from the yellow house - to the cellar."
 
The Cellar by A. J. Whitten

6 comments:

  1. Very well written by the sounds of it.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil is such a wonder. What an opening quote!!

    Ah, the cellar... I've heard wonders about this one but I have not yet had the pleasure to introduce myself to it.
    I'm doing the teaser hop... no one has stopped by my blog yet so I pulled out my best walking gown and lovely gold slippers to stroll along the path to knock on some blog doors and stop for a chat and spot of tea.

    I really like your teaser :)

    I have a now have an Igor working for me at Mad Steampunkery & Book Reviews, & I currently have a giveaway that will end on the 10th.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully put together.

    My teaser tuesday post is

    http://musingsfromsrilanka.blogspot.com/2010/12/teasertuesday-when-we-were-orphans.html

    My first giveaway is also posted. Would love you to visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds creepy -- but now, I'm intrigued. Nice choicer of teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, my favorite teaser today. I hope that you are enjoying your book. Check out My Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds realllllly good. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete