Nov 30, 2010

Challenge Wrap-Up: 451 Challenge!


This challenge was hosted by Elizabeth @ As Usual, I Need More Bookshelves
This challenge has a dedicated blog: 451 Challenge!

Although I didn't read all the books I planned, for example I read only books 1-3 from The Chronicles of Narnia, instead of all 7, I completed the 451 Challenge! I chose the level Blaze, for which I had to read at least 7 books from the list & I did that!

Here are the books I read:
  1. "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card - review
  2. "Persuasion" by Jane Austen - review
  3. "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte - review
  4. "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak - review
  5. "The Chronicles of Narnia" series by C.S. Lewis
          - "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" - review
          - "Prince Caspian" - review
          - "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" - review
  6. "The Lord of the Rings" series by J.R.R. Tolkien
          - "The Fellowship of the Ring"   - review
          - "The Two Towers" - review
          - "The Return of the King" - review
  7. "The Giver" by Lois Lowry - review 
  8. " The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams - review
  9. "The Harry Potter" series by J.K. Rowling (re-read)
          - "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" - review
          - "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" - review
          - "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" - review
          - "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" - review
          - "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" - review
          - "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - review
          - "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" - review

0 comments:

Post a Comment