Nov 30, 2010

#215 - "Neverwhere" by Neil Gaiman


Title: Neverwhere
Author: Neil Gaiman

Summary:
Under the streets of London there is a world of which most people could never dream. When Richard Mayhew accidentally stumbles on this hidden city of monsters, saints, murderers and angels, he is catapulted from a safe and predictable world into one that is eerily familiar yet utterly bizarre.

My rating: 4 of 5

My thoughts on the book:
I enjoyed this book a lot! Although at the beginning it was a little hard for me to get into it, after that I loved it. It was just so typically Neil Gaiman story and I love his books! The London Below he created was really interesting, of course a little bizarre, but yet fun & funny, with really fun, interesting & different characters & of course funny situations! I think that if I've read this book before I read Anansi Boys or Good Omens, I would've really loved it, but although it's really good, it's just not as good as those two, but I still like it a lot & I'll definitely watch the BBC tv mini series, too. After all, it was first tv series, than book! I highly recommend it!

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment