Nov 30, 2010

#214 - "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by J. K. Rowling


Title: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Author: J. K. Rowling
Series: Harry Potter, Book 7

Summary:
Harry has been burdened with a dark, dangerous and seemingly impossible task: that of locating and destroying Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes. Never has Harry felt so alone, or faced a future so full of shadows. But Harry must somehow find within himself the strength to complete the task he has been given. He must leave the warmth, safety and companionship of The Burrow and follow without fear or hesitation the inexorable path laid out for him. 

In this final, seventh instalment of the Harry Potter series, J. K. Rowling unveils in spectacular fashion the answers to the many questions that have been so eagerly awaited. The spellbinding, richly woven narrative, which plunges, twists and turns at a breathtaking pace, confirms the author as a mistress of storytelling, whose books will be read, reread and read again.

My rating: 5 of 5

My thoughts on the book:
This is definitely my #1 favorite Harry Potter book & also the book I've re-read the most times! I wouldn't say that it's the best book in the series, I actually still can't decide which is the best, but it's my favorite because it wraps-ups the series amazing & most of my favorite chapters in the series are from this book & although I've read it so many times, I'm still enjoying it & loving it just as much as I did when I read it for the first time! 

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment