Nov 15, 2010

#206 - "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" by J. K. Rowling


Title: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Author: J. K. Rowling
Series: Harry Potter, Book 2

Summary:
Harry can't wait for his holidays with the dire Dursleys to end. But a small self-punishing house-elf warns Harry of mortal danger awaiting him at Hogwarts School. Returning to the castle nevertheless, Harry hears a rumour about a chamber of secrets, holding unknown horrors for wizards of Muggle parentage. Now someone is casting spells that paralyse people, making them seem dead, and a terrible warning is found painted on the wall. The chief suspect - and always in the wrong place - is Harry. But something much darker has yet to be unleashed.

My rating: 5 of 5

My thoughts on the book:
I think that this was the third time I read this book & until now I don't know why, but I thought that this was the Harry Potter book that I like the least, but I realised that it's not true! I love it just as much as the rest of the books!

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment