Nov 15, 2010

#199 - "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe" by C. S. Lewis


Title: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Author: C. S. Lewis
Series: The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 1

Summary:
Peter, Susan, Lucy, and Edmund open a door and enter a world. Narnia... a land frozen in eternal winter... a country waiting to be set free. Four adventurers step through a wardrobe door and into the land of Narnia - a land enslaved by the power of the White Witch. But when almost all hope is lost, the return of the Great Lion, Aslan, signals a change... and a great sacrifice.
 
My rating: 5 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
I finally started The Chronicles of Narnia! If I've read this book when I was little, probably would have been my favorite book. Although I haven't read until now & now I'm 24, I still loved it! If you are like me & still haven't read it, I recommend it! It's fun, easy & fast-read for everyone!
 
Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment