Sep 19, 2010

Fall Catch-Up Read-a-Thon!


These last two weeks I spent very little time reading. I read only one book, so I'll be signing-up for the Fall Catch-Up Read-a-Thon & I'm hoping I'll read more!

The Fall Catch-Up Read-a-Thon is hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict.

It starts tomorrow September 20th @ 8 am & ends September 26th @ 8 pm.

For more details about the read-a-thon, go HERE!


My reading list:
  • Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry (to finish)
  • Edge by Thomas Blackthorne (to finish)
  • Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
  • Dead and Kicking by Wendy Roberts
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Christopher Killer by Alane Ferguson
  • Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye by Victoria Laurie
  • Everlost by Neal Shusterman (and maybe Everwild too)
  • Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
  • You've Got Murder by Donna Andrews
  • Warrior by Zoe Archer
  • Carved in Bone by Jefferson Bass 
  • Blameless by Gail Carriger
  • The Return of the King by J. R. R. Tolkien
  • Coraline by Neal Gaiman
I know I won't read all of these, but I want to have more options. 
These are just some of the books from my tbr list!   

1 comment: