Aug 30, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #32



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
Last week I read a lot, at least is a lot for me ;)
 
From the books I've started previously, I finished:
I also started & finished the following books:
At the moment I'm not reading anything and I have no idea what I'll read next! It all depends on my mood :)  

5 comments:

  1. You read two I have on my tbr pile, can't wait to read Mockingjay and I also have Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage. I loved The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie. Happy reading whatever you decide on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your reviews of Two-Way Street and Vacations from Hell. I definitely want to read both of these. I am also looking forward to reading Mockingjay, hopefully next week.

    Have a great week! I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mockingjay! I get excited every time I see it! You had a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two Way Street I'm going to have to get a copy!

    Hope you enjoy your week..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you read a lot of books recently. Great job! Good luck picking your next read!

    ReplyDelete