Aug 23, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #31



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
Although last week I said that I'll probably continue reading Mortal Coils, I didn't. Instead, I finally returned to Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett & I finished it & of course I loved it!
I also read Something About You by Julie James (I loved it), Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott (I loved it) & When It Happens by Susane Colasanti (I enjoyed it a lot). I'm still in a mood for ya contemporary romance, 'cause now I'm reading Two-way Street by Lauren Barnholdt & so far I'm loving it & I'll probably finish it soon! After that, I don't know what I'll read, maybe some fantasy...

12 comments:

  1. I love Perfect You as well. Specifically, I love Will :)

    Also have been meaning to read Susane Colasanti and Lauren Barnholdt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you read lots of good books last week! Enjoy whatever you decide on this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Something About You and I LOVE Perfect You (still my favorite Scott book). It looks you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Perfect You as well. It was the first Elizabeth Scott novel that I read. I am planning to read Stealing Heaven this week. When it Happens is also one I want to read sometime. I hope you enjoy your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Omens is such a fun book. I read it ages ago. I even got my brother and father to read it. It is just one of those titles you can pass from person to person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your book list is filled with all new authors to me, so I am off to look them up. Have a brilliant week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you had a great week. I have never read Good Omen, but I have it on my shelf in my classroom. Think I may have to pull it out and read it too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Good Omens...I read that one awhile back. I found two from one of his YA series at Goodwill so they are on my must read list now.

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of these, but they look intriguing!

    Here's my Monday:

    http://curlupandread.wordpress.com/2010/08/22/monday-memes-mailbox-and-what-are-you-reading/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I listened to Good Omens on cd and thought it was hilarious! Glad you loved it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you have been having a lot of luck with books lately. I enjoyed Good Omens and hope to read Something About You sometime soon. The other books you mention I haven't heard of but now I'll have to look them up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Something About You sounds so good. One for me to check out more on. :D

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete