Aug 2, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #28

 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.

This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!

I think that this is the first time that I've read the books that I said I will in the previous post of this meme! Last week I lined up 4 books to finish  & I did finish them & 3 books to read, from which I only read 1 book! For my reviews of the books, just click on the titles below! 


Last week I finished:

I also started & finished:

What I'll read this week?
  • Well, first I'll finish The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima, which so far I love & I know I won't read anything else until I finish it! Than, I have to read The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi for a challenge this week & because of the Once Upon A Week event @ Today's Adventure, I'm also planning to read fairy tale retellings this week, starting with Beastly by Alex Flinn!

9 comments:

  1. I liked The Two Towers too, and you've got me thinking of re-reading the series again. :-)

    The other books you've read are also those I'm keeping my eye on or already on my wishlist. Glad you liked them all. Just makes me want them more. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Catching Fire and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo-hope you enjoyed them like I did. Also now I really need to reread LOTR; I don't think I've read them since the last movie came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Catching Fire and am so hyped about Mockingjay being out this month. I also enjoyed The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and hope to read Larrson's other two book in the series sometime this year. Have great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just finished listening to Windup Girl -- I'll definitely be back to see your review after you've finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you liked Catching Fire. It is one of my favorites. I also loved The Two Towers and Incarceron. I thought Beastly was a fantastic retelling of Beauty and the Beast. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Catching Fire on my tbr list..hope someday I get to read it.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is on my list..and now im going to get down to laying my hands on it real soon...
    Gr8 review

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love weeks like that where you actually finish the reads you were meant to. It rarely happens for me but I do mean well :D Looks like I have some reviews to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I have to read your review of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. How did I miss that!

    ReplyDelete