Apr 2, 2010

#30 - "The Truth About Lord Stoneville" by Sabrina Jeffries


Summary:
Oliver Sharpe, the Marquess of Stoneville, has been London's most notorious rake for years. Fed up with his behavior, his grandmother threatens to disinherit him if he doesn't tame his wild ways and wed within the year. Outraged, Oliver decides to hire a woman from a brothel to pose as his fiancée to prove that he can't be forced into marriage. When he meets Maria Butterfield, a beautiful American woman who is searching for her fiancé in the most unlikely of places, he knows she's perfect for his ruse. But before long, Oliver finds himself willing to risk anything to make Maria his - even his heart, and the dark secret he hides inside it.

My thoughts on the book:
Sabrina Jeffries is one of my favorite authors of historical romances and as always she doesn't disappoint. I loved the book & I'm looking forward to the other books in the series. I just love series about family members and I think that these one might become one of my favorites. Definitely a must-read for every fan of historical romances.

My rating: 5/5

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment