Mar 10, 2010

WWW Wednesdays #5

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!


 What are you currently reading?

The Name of the Wind

(Book 1 in the Kingkiller Chronicles)

by  

Patrick Rothfuss 

  

What did you recently finish reading?

Too Hot to Handle

(Book 2 in the Domestic Gods series)
by 

Robin Kaye 


What do you think you’ll read next?

Breakfast in Bed

(Book 3 in the Domestic Gods series)

by 

Robin Kaye 

After finishing all the books I've already started, I'll probably read this one!

5 comments:

  1. The Name of the Wind looks fabulous! Hope you're enjoying it. My WWW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these...the Robin Kaye books look good!

    Here's mine:

    http://seasonsbylaurelrain.blogspot.com/2010/03/wwwwednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting reads! I've never tried Robin Kaye yet, maybe I should some time?

    Umm... by the way.. I should have told this last week, but one thing came up then another, uff! You have an award at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Name of the Wind looks interesting. I've given you an award:

    http://readingschtuff.blogspot.com/2010/03/prolific-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete