Dec 6, 2009

Series Challenge Season 4

This will be the first challenge I' m going to join. At least now I'll  finish some of the series I've started, but never finished it. 

This challenge starts 01.12.2009 & ends 30.11.2010. It's being hosted by Kristin at Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic.  

The rules are easy:
1) Pick a couple series you already started and now want to finish (meaning, you'll be all up to date with the series when it ends).
2) Read at least 4 books, more are also okay, of course!
3) Crossovers with other challenges are always okay.
4) Post your review of the books on your blog or in the comment section, no matter how long. If you post the review on your blog, please post a link to the review in the comment section so that everyone else can check out your review.
5) Have fun!

 Join this challenge here!

I'd like to finish the following series:
1) The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
     - Book 2: Eldest - read
     - Book 3: Brisingr
2) The Pendragon series by D.J. Machale
     - Book 2: The Lost City of Faar
     - Book 3: The Never War
     - Book 4: The Reality Bug
     - Book 5: Black Water
     - Book 6: The Rivers of Zadaa
     - Book 7: The Quillan Games
     - Book 8: The Pilgrims of Rayne
     - Book 9: Raven Rise
     - Book 10: The Soldiers of Halla
3) Effington Family & Friends by Victoria Alexander
     - Book 5: Her Highness, My Wife - read
     - Book 6: Love with the Proper Husband - read
     - Book 7: The Lady in Question - read
     - Book 8: The Pursuit of Marriage - read
     - Book 9: A Visit from Sir Nicholas - read

I know I should read only 4 books to complete the challenge, but I really hope I'll read all I've listed...


0 comments:

Post a Comment