1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
~ At home, in Skopje, Macedonia.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
~ Neil Gaiman's The Sleeper & the Spindle (I've been saving this one especially for the read-a-thon).
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
~ The delicious caramel & chocolate truffles I made. I barely stopped myself from eating them all this morning, and yes, that's how I started my day today. ^_^
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
~ I'm still addicted to coffee, I used to read a lot, but lately not as much, so hopefully this will be the push I need, and I used to review books a lot on my blog, but I haven't been doing that, and I'm hoping to get back to it, though my attempts so far have been unsuccessful, I've probably gotten lazy lol
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
~ No goals at all this time ;)